In partnership with Hope International University, The School of Advanced Leadership Training (SALT) equips emerging leaders with the knowledge and skills needed for effective and relevant ministry. Courses are conveniently delivered and offer a collaborative student learning environment, designed to be instantly applicable to real-life ministry situations.
SALT students learn from seasoned, well-respected ministry experts. Guest lecturers share their extensive knowledge and first-hand experiences, teaching invaluable principles for exceptional ministry leadership.
Through SALT courses, leaders strengthen their practical ministry skills and spiritual health, and form a strong Biblical foundation from which to serve others. Ministry staff, interns, and church members will all benefit from SALT courses.
SALT Program Features
- Biblically based professional and personal enrichment
- Practical relevance and application for life and ministry
- Efficient format (8 week courses)
- Learn from highly qualified faculty and experienced ministry experts
- Conveniently classes in Rochester, MN or at your home church
- Online and/or on-site mentoring
- Accredited undergraduate or graduate units
- Just $1200 for 12-unit Certificate ($100/credit)
- May be completed in as little as 12 months
Certificate of MINISTRY
Our Certificate of Ministry equips emerging leaders with the knowledge and skills needed for effective and relevant ministry. Through SALT courses, leaders strengthen their practical ministry skills and spiritual health, and form a strong Biblical foundation from which to serve others. Ministry staff, interns, and church members will all benefit from SALT courses. Upon completing 12 units in this SALT program, (four 3-unit courses), each student will receive a Certificate of Ministry from Hope International University. Certificates can be customized to emphasize Biblical Knowledge, Pastoral Leadership, or Spiritual Formation. Courses also may be audited (no credits).
Ministry courses / Units
- SPT5203/2203 Balancing Ministry and Personal Life / 3
- BIB5115/2115 Bible Study Methods and Tools / 3
- BIB5003/1225 New Testament Overview History and Literature of Early Christians / 3
- BIB5013/1325 Old Testament Overview History and Literature of Ancient Israel / 3
- BIB5103/3405 Life of Christ Jesus and the Kingdom among Us / 3
- CHM5103/2103 Elements of Pastoral Ministry – Ministry Practices for the Church / 3
- CHM5203/2203 Dynamics of Servant Leadership / 3
- CNS5103/2103 Introduction to Care Ministries / 3
- CHM5213/2213 Leadership Styles and Principles / 3
- SPT5103/2103 Developing Spiritual Disciplines / 3
- CHM3330/CHM5233 Perspectives on Dynamic Church Leadership / 3